Summer is, without a doubt, my favorite time of year. I hate being cold (which obviously means I’m no fan of winter) and I love being active outdoors—a far more pleasant prospect when there’s sunshine and warmer temps.
Another bonus? Come May, I can finally ditch the blow dryer. When it’s cold, I have to thoroughly dry my hair before stepping even a single foot outdoors because I get chilled so easily. But as soon as the thermometer jumps above 70 degrees, I let my natural wave come through by air drying.
- ocean-waves-aloha likes this
- postsofbeingawallflower reblogged this from birchbox
- wanderingflowers likes this
- sensiblestyle likes this
- luxinspired reblogged this from birchbox
- fruitsnutsflakes likes this
- pinkdoxie96 reblogged this from birchbox
- wordsmeetheartbeats likes this
- brandyyynicole likes this
- sleepthroughfire likes this
- birchbox posted this